Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter, Doctors, and 36 Weeks

Easter was fantastic!!!  The day was beautiful.  Mike and I spent time with both sides of the family.  We had breakfast with my parents and dinner with Mike's parents.  It was a fun day and we ate a ton.

We went to the doctors on Monday and everything looks great.  I am between 1 and 2 cm.  I am on modified bedrest this week (short outings and then back to bed) and will be on no bedrest and no medicine this Monday (yay!!!).  The doctor is very happy that Lucas is still in my belly and they will no longer try to stop my labor when it starts again.

I am 36 weeks pregnant.  As always I can't believe it.  It seems like yesterday that Mike and I found out we were expecting our first baby.  We can't wait to meet our baby boy :)

The Boyds on Easter
My 36 week bump
 Beck opening his Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment