Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day and Two Months

It feels like so long since I have blogged :( It has been so busy between going back to work to finish out the school year (I have to say a big thanks to my Mom who watched Lucas for us), Father's Day weekend and Lucas turning 2 months old.
He is getting so big. We go to the doctors tomorrow and I can't wait to find out how much he weighs.

He makes the cutest faces!!!

It was Mike's 1st Father's Day! We had a really quiet day at home. Mike is a great Dad to Lucas. Lucas has started to smile and Mike can always get a huge smile from him. I always thought Mike would be a wonderful Dad and it is so fun to watch him play with and love on Lucas.


And of course my Dad who is absolutely the best. Now not only is my Dad the best Dad but the best Grandfather. Lucas and I love him more then we could ever express in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment