Saturday, January 9, 2010

Park Adventure

It was such a nice day out today that Mike and I decided that we would take Lucas to the park by our house. Our community just recently remodeled all the parks and put in new play equipment. Our park adventure started out calm with Mike and I taking Lucas down the "small-kiddie" slide.

Then somehow my husband talked me into the fact that I could crawl through a tube with Lucas in my arms to make it to the other slide which I now refer to as the "big-kid" slide. Lets just say I either misjudged the size of the tube or the size of my body because I almost got caught in the tube. When I finally made it out of the tube and to the slide I realized that wow!!! this slide looks steep from up here but really what was the alternative trying to make my way through the minature tube that I almost got stuck in? So I held on to Lucas and down we went. I think the picture that Mike took says it all.

Oh and below is the nice horse that Mike and Lucas rode on together after the slide fun. Next time I'm choosing the horse and Mike can try to fit himself through the tube :)

No comments:

Post a Comment