Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary

I do not know where the last two years have gone.

All I can say is it has gone by so fast and God has given us so many blessings.

Being married is wonderful! and well being married to Mike is an adventure.

Mike is never boring and always entertaining.

He is hard working, driven, and loving.

He keeps me on my toes

and that is what I love about him.

Happy Anniversary to my husband and best friend.

Can't wait to see what next year holds for us :)
Below a walk down memory lane in the form of pictures...

Our 1st Christmas together...I was 20 and Mike was 21 when we met

Las Vegas
Soccer games

New York...what a great trip!!!

Going to see Wicked the musical

My Masters graduation
Our wedding
March 15, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment