Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where's Lucas?

Lucas and I were playing in his room when I heard the dryer bing that the load was dry (the laundry room is right outside Lucas' room). So I got the load out to fold (Lucas loves to roll in the warm clothes). When I brought the load into Lucas' room I could not see or find Lucas anywhere and there was no way that he could have passed me in the hall. So I started to call his name. I looked behind the rocking chair, inside his closet, and under his train table but no Lucas. So I decided to walk into his bathroom which is connected to his room and all of a sudden the cabinet door flew open and Lucas peeked his face out. He is already playing tricks on me that make my heart race :) I guess this is just the first of many.



The right cabinet holds all his towels, washcloths, and lotion. So it wasn't hard to find him hiding in there since he had to pull stuff out to fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment