Friday, October 1, 2010

October Already!!!

I think I am in a little bit of shock that it is October and September 2010 is over. I think that part of the reason it has flown by is I started teaching part-time. Its been great to be back at my old school and I have the best babysitters in the world, my parents.
We had a great September....here are a few things that we have been up to the last month.

Running through the fountain at the Irvine Spectrum.

We finally got some hot days, so we played in our blow-up pool and water table and of course finished off with Lucas' favorite, drumsticks.

We can't get enough of this adorable face.


Pretend City, a children's museum in Irvine. Lucas could not get enough of all the cars.


Poor Lucas was sick for over a week with a cold and ear infection. Its only the second time he's been sick since he was born. He feel asleep in the car on the way to the doctors so I carried him in asleep.


Playing in the fire truck at a park by our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment