Thursday, April 21, 2011

Irvine Park Easter "Egg"-stravaganza

On Lucas' birthday (Thursday) I was lucky enough to be on Spring Break from teaching and Mike was able to take the day off of work. Of course we wouldn't have had it any other way! We decided to go to Irvine Park and visit the "egg"stravaganza. It was alot of fun :) We started with an Easter egg hunt. Lucas' favorite part was eating the candy that was inside the eggs.


Of course we took a ride on the train. Lucas can't get enough of train rides.


We finished off with riding the three wheeled boats on the lake. I wish I had a picture of this because it was quite comical. Mike really wanted to try it out. I think it was our first and will be our last ride. It was a great day... I just can't believe our baby is two!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment