Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lucas Lightyear

I can not believe that Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone and Christmas is right around the corner. I figured it was time that I upload all the Halloween pictures so I can work on my holiday blogging next. Lucas was Buzz Lightyear or "Lucas Lightyear" as I liked to call him. It was the first Halloween where he really understood and was excited to get all dressed up and go Trick or Treating with the neighborhood kids. We had the best time! We thought that Lucas would last a few streets...Boy, were we wrong. Lucas just keep going and going. Mike and I were exhausted by the end of trick or treating but were so happy to see Lucas having such a great time.Grams and Lucas



"Lucas Lightyear"
Our neighbor Rod as Harry Potter and Lucas.




Our neighbor Tay and Lucas.



Lollipops were Lucas' favorite candy.



Papa and Lucas.



Organizing his candy, aka looking for lollipops



Beck (Woody from Toy Story) and Lucas.







The Arnolds...Lisa, Lily as Jessie, Gannin and Beck as Woody




No comments:

Post a Comment