Friday, May 29, 2009

Thanks Aunt Lisa!!!

My sister aka Aunt Lisa was nice enough to let us use Beck's rainforest swing. Let me tell you that this swing is the Bentley of swings. It swings in two different directions, plays various songs, has a million swing speeds, the leaves and animals move, and more. I don't think I can describe how cool this swing is except if you have seen one or own one. This morning the rainforest swing bought me 20 minutes of free time (see pictures). And yes Lucas is sound asleep. For the moms out there you can imagine just how giddy this made me!!! In these 20 minutes I was able to...
-empty the dishwasher
-load the dishes that were in the sink into the dishwasher
-give Ozzie new food and water
-take out trash and recycling
-eat toast and yogurt
-start laundry
-clean out food in refrig
-and finally..sit on the couch for a few minutes
Oh, how grateful I am to my sister for the rainforest swing.
Thank You Lisa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment