Monday, March 23, 2009

33 Weeks Pregnant

Today we are 33 weeks pregnant and have 6 weeks of bedrest complete :)  We go to the doctors tomorrow for a check-up and to discuss the ultrasound we had last Friday.  I'm interested to see what our doctor will say about Lucas being 3 weeks ahead at 5 lbs. and 6 ounces :)

I am proud to say that I have watched three episodes of Star Wars.  As most know Mike is a huge Star Wars fan and I was somehow convinced to decorate Lucas' room in Star Wars...I will have to post pictures for those who haven't seen his room.  Since we meet 6 years ago Mike has been trying to get me to watch the Star Wars movies so he was so excited when I agreed and also did not fall asleep.  I have to admit, I enjoyed the movies and am excited to watch the remaining three episodes.  Oh and although I love the name Lucas...Mike was the one to come up with the name and I would bet it had a big thing to do with his love of Star Wars :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment