Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Doctors Appointment

Todays doctor appointment went great.  Nothing has changed, my cervix and dialation is the same and Lucas looks great.  They checked my fluid levels and those are normal too.  We are excited because our doctor scheduled an ultrasound for Friday to measure Lucas' size (he was measuring big when we received our ultrasound in the hospital at 27 weeks).  We can't wait to see Lucas and find out how big he is measuring.  For the remainder of my pregnancy we are to visit the doctors office each week, so we have our next appointment a week from today.  Its sad when you get excited to go to the doctors just to get out of the house and ride in the car.  I don't think I can say it enough how lucky and blessed we feel to have made it so far in the pregnancy.  We can't wait to meet Lucas!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment